Department of Student Services
The Department of Student Services provides numerous services for schools, teachers, students, and parents.
For further information, contact Mrs. Debra Cardash on a confidential phone line. 773-440-0770
- Provides educational venues for teachers and parents at the ATT on a wide variety of relevant topics
- Conducts interactive parent education workshops upon request
- Coordinates programming to increase overall student well being and enhance student success. One example is the Wellness pilot that benefits schools in the areas of physical education, nutrition and health education. It is currently at two ATT schools and is generously funded by Polk Brothers and The Michael Reese Health Trust and made possible through the Jewish Federation.
- Meets with parents and teachers to consult about various issues that impact student success
- Assists with finding appropriate referrals for professional services
- Published A Guide for Parents to Maximize Their Child's Learning Potential.