Israel Scholarship Application
Eligibility Requirements and Additional Information:
- All graduating day school seniors attending ATT schools are eligible to apply for these Israel Scholarships.
- Application must be made to an approved Israel learning experience program. Awards will be sent directly to that program on the recipient's behalf.
- Successful applicants will be notified of the scholarship committee's decision by mail, date to be determined. The balance of fees due to the program is the applicant's responsibility.
- Recipients are expected to attend the ATT Awards Presentation and Annual Meeting to accept their award.
- Recipients are expected to present a thank you letter to the family providing their scholarship at the ATT Awards Presentation and Annual Meeting.
Both Part I and Part II must be submitted in order for application to be eligible.
Part I: Complete the application below.
Part II: Provide the following:
- Three letters of recommendation (from your synagogue rabbi, school principal and/or teachers). Signed recommendation letters should be sent to YOU, placed in a sealed envelope with your complete name & the words “ATT Israel Scholarship” written on the envelope and submitted together with your application in ONE larger envelope to the ATT.
- Certified copy of your most recent academic transcript
- Optional: A copy of your parents' most recent income tax form and a statement of financial need. Please understand that the Israel Scholarships are merit rather than financial. Financial need will be considered only in a tie situation.
In order to be eligible:
1. Online application must be submitted by Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 5:00 pm.
2. Part II (must be submitted in one envelope) to the ATT office by Tuesday, February 21, 2017,
Address envelope to: (New Address)
Rabbi Mordechai Raizman
Associated Talmud Torahs
3531 Madison Street
Skokie, IL 60076
Remember: The envelope must contain all information requested in Part II in order to be eligible.
All items submitted will be held in the strictest of confidence.