New this Year! ASHER JUDAIC ARTWORK CONTEST
This year the ATT will also be sponsoring the Asher Judaic Artwork Contest for all of its grades 3-12 students of its affiliated schools. The goals of the contest are:
Content – Focus on a specific tefilah, not the concept of tefilah
1. Part 1: Judaic Artwork Content – Judaic Artwork should contain a title that includes the name of the tefilah and a minimum of 6 details about the tefilah
2. Part 2: Provide a brief written explanation that answers the following two points (See #10 under Judaic Artwork Contest Rules):
Asher Judaic Artwork Contest Prizes: $50.00 check per winner
Asher Judaic Artwork Contest Rules: (To print out contest rules, click here.)1. All artwork should be the student’s original work reflecting an original design or concept of the student.
2. One entry per student
3. Artwork paper:
4. Acceptable materials: pencils, crayons, paints, markers or color pencils (no chalk or pastels)
5. Only freehand drawn letters may be used.
6. Artwork can be realistic or abstract. People and animals can be included.
7. Artwork is to be two dimensional.
8. Artwork should contain a title that includes the name of the tefilah
9. Artwork should not contain:
10. On the back of the artwork tape the Student Entry/Checklist/Explanation Form (See handout: 2016-2017 Asher Artwork Contest: Student Entry/Checklist/Brief Explanation Form)
11. All submitted artwork is the property of the ATT and may be published in an ATT publication. Please take a picture of your submission for your records.
12. Deadline: Monday, January 23, 2017, by 5:00 p.m.
13. Artwork should be hand delivered to the ATT, 3531 Madison Street, Skokie, IL 60076, to maintain its original shape and submission condition.
Adding to cart...
Login to Your AccountEasily manage your shipping addresses, order history, and wish lists.
|Keep me logged in for 2 weeks|
|Forgot your password?