Support the ATT
“Charity is comparable to all the other mitzvot.”
- Talmud, Bava Batra
Make a Gift
The programs of the Associated Talmud Torahs are supported in many different ways, including:
- The Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago’s annual allocation.
- Government and Foundation Grants.
- Contributions and donations received from the community.
- ATT tuition and fees received from various ATT programs.
There are many ways that you can support the ATT and, thereby, participate in the numerous programs that are conducted in the areas of special education, kiruv, teacher education, parenting conferences, and outreach to children at risk, along with many others.
- General donation. Online donations will be available soon!
- Become a member of the ATT with a minimum yearly $50 contribution. Online registration will be available soon!
- Enlist in ATT Soray Hamayo Scholarship Program with a minimum contribution of $500. Participants receive tickets to the annual ATT Keter Award Banquet and an ad in the ATT ad journal.
- Memorial, tribute, and/or yahrzheit contributions. Online contributions will be available soon!
- ATT Keter Award Banquet: Place ads and make reservations for the ATT Keter Award Banquet. More information will be coming soon.
- Participate in a special event. Check back for future events.
Planned or Designated Giving:
It is possible to designate one’s contributions for a specific purpose:
- Endowment Funds: Endow a program or project of the ATT so it can continue for many years in the future.
- Designated Gifts: Support a specific program or project of the ATT.
- Special Projects: Initiate a special project that will benefit the ATT schools and students.
- Contribute to the Rabbi Harvey & Vivien Well Education Fund that sponsors new, exciting and innovative programs within the ATT system.
- Charitable Annuities: The ATT has special programs that allow an individual to establish an annuity or to designate insurance policies on behalf of the ATT. These programs are unique in that they provide for on-going support by these special individuals, both during their lifetime and for future generations.
- Real Estate and Appreciated Securities: Donate real estate or appreciated securities, including stocks, and Israel Bonds.
- Remember Us in Your Will: Bequests and wills are a very valuable source of support that allows us to continue to provide our programming.
For further information about these unique methods of giving, contact Rabbi Mordechai Raizman, Executive Director of Operations at 773-973-2828
or by email at email@example.com
The ATT is a 501(c)3 organization. All donations are tax deductible to the degree allowed by IRS regulations.